- LP High Compression Cylinder Head
IH Farmall Tractor M, MTA, MTAV, MV, O6, Super M, Super MTA, Super MV, Super MVTA, Super W6, Super W6TA, T6, W6 (with C248, C264, C281 Gas or LP engines), Farmall Row Crop: 400, 450 (with C248, C264, C281 Gas or LP engines), Wheatland: W400 (W400, with C248, C264, C281 Gas or LP engines), W450 (W450, with C248, C264, C281 Gas or LP engines)
IH Industrial: I6 (with C248, C264, C281 Gas or LP engines)
- Head includes guides and seats
- Will bolt directly onto a gas engine for increased horse power. Must use with premium gas to avoid detonation.
- LP high compression valve train kit is required for engines switching from a gas cylinder head to the LP cylinder head as the LP head uses longer valves than the gas.
- Valves must be ground to match seats and guides must be sized to the valves, etc.
- NOTE: As this was originally made for a 400/450 LP, when mounting on an M or SUPER M, there is no provision for the air cleaner breather line to rear of head; just block it off
- As this is a BARE casting with guides and seats, customer is responsible for all final machining including head surfacing, if needed.